Dear colleagues and students,
Our Institution is a member of the European Union for Promotion of Health through Research, Applied Technology, Education and Science (EUPHRATES) in India Project which offers 140 scholarships for nobilities to Europe! This is a unique opportunity for you to carry out your studies (Undergraduates, Master, PhD and Post Doc between 1 semester and a full programme), reasearch or teaching abroad. The scholarship covers subsistence (1000 EUR to 2500 EUR/month), travel costs and insurance.
Our NIT Warangal has entered into an MoU with 12 Europian Higher Education Institutes, viz.,
- University of Perpignan, France
- Freie Universitat Berlin, Germany
- Technological Educational Institute of Patras, Greece
- University of College Dublin, National University of Ireland, Ireland
- Vilnius University, Lithuania
- Warsaw University of Life Science, Poland
- Universidade do porto, Portugal
- University of Maribor, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, Slovenia
- CGU, Spain
- Fundacion Casa de la India, Spain
- Portal University, S.A., Spain
and 12 other Indian Institutes, viz.,
- Indian Institute of Technology Bombay, Mumbai
- Central University of Orissa, Koraput
- Doon University, Dehradun
- Dr Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University, Aurangabed
- Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati
- Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology Unversity, Bhubaneswar
- Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences Deemed Unversity, Loni
- University of Pune
- Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwadan, Nanded
- Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda
- Jadavpur University, Kolkata
- Pravara Rural Education Society, Loni
and became an integral Partner Institute of the EUPHATES Programme.
Our beloved Director, Prof. T. Srinivasa Rao, has signed the MoU. It is a wonderful and great opportunity for the faculty and students of our Institute under Target Group 1 and Target Group 3 (TG1 and TG3) and also for socially deprived sections (SC, ST and PDA) of any institute in India. Under Target Group 2 (TG2) for carving new and additional feathers in their academic cap.
Apply in large numbers. For knowing the courses, academic and research avenues, help zones, guidance and modus operendi and application protocols, details of financial support, etc can be had by visiting the MoU document that we have entered into. It can be opened here: here:EUPHRATES.pdf
For more information, see the website: www.usc.es/euphrates/
In order to apply, go on the online application which would be soon flashed on University Santiago de Compostela website.
EUPHRATES is an ERASMUS MUNDUS Partnership (Action 2, Strand 1) Project, funded by the European Commission and coordinated by University Santiago de Compostela as the European Coordinating Institute and Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University, Aurangabed, Maharashtra, as the Indian Counterpart.
Thank you for your interest and for your cooperation.
Clarifications for Frequently Asked Questions
For further details and guidance contact:
Prof. A. Ramachandraiah
at < firstname.lastname@example.org>
Dr. K.V. Jayakumar
Professor –in- charge, International Relations and Alumni Affairs